The flotation would be the first of three IPOs due to raise a combined $500 million that Tony Fernandes and Kamarudin Meranun, founders of Asia’s largest budget carrier, are planning this year.
- Tune Insurance IPO launch expected february 2013, Tune Insurance IPO shares prices : The founders of Malaysia’s AirAsia Bhd (AIRA.KL) are expected to launch a $65 million initial public offering (IPO) of Tune Insurance Bhd by the end of February, two sources close to the deal told Reuters.“An investor road show will begin towards the end of this month,” one of the sources said, declining to be named as the matter is still private. Tune Insurance officials were not immediately available to comment.A source with direct knowledge of the deal told Reuters in October that Tune Insurance, a unit of financial services-to-discount hotel conglomerate Tune Group owned by Fernandes and Kamarudin, is looking at a market capitalization of $260 million upon listing.The IPO, comprising 210 million shares, will help to fund Tune Insurance’s expansion plans in the underinsured Southeast Asia region, Fernandes, who is due to take on the hire-or-fire role of would-be employer in an Asian adaptation of “The Apprentice” TV show, told reporters last September.RHB Investment Bank RHBCR.UL is the principal adviser for the IPO. CIMB Group Holdings Bhd (CIMB.KL), CLSA, ECM Libra Financial Group Bhd (ECMA.KL) and RHB are the joint book runners.
- Everybody needs money to their live in this world. Due to that we have to work in order to get money. Looking for a job seems not as easy as we imagine. Sometimes we get a job but it is not appropriate with the skill that we have. But insurance jobs uk has everything related to this problem, especially on job in insurance and recruitment.
It can help job seekers to find a job, which is suitable with. There are many job insurance sectors that can be handled by Search Insurance for their solutions, such as Personal Lines, Commercial Insurance, Marine Insurance, Liability, Medical, Personal Accident Cover, Healthcare and Reinsurance.
With their variety of Consultant services, both for permanent and temporary job recruitment, this company becomes UK’s largest database employers on full range of positions. Then their clients will be easily finding the best candidates. Because they have established specialist consultants, which are dedicated and experienced work on solid team for high quality and outstanding success.
Reaching the age of retirement is a well deserved event that warrants the reward of being able to really experience the greater things in life. But working hard over the span of ones life surely takes a toll on personal health. Because of this, more and more senior citizens will need some sort of aid in their living situations. Data shows that as many as 50 % of our nations elderly are in need of assisted care. In addition, as the amount of individuals needing these programs heightens, so does cost. Fortunately, there are multiple methods to minimize month to month prices that are not nearly as complex as one may believe. One approach is to utilize the web. The internet has reinvented the buying and selling of goods and services. Therefore, it goes without saying that insurance (like everything else) is more affordable online. Being dubious about this concept is perfectly reasonable, but if bought right, it can cut your insurance costs by as much as 30 %. There are numerous reasons as to why insurance rates are lower from online retailers. Selling insurance internet is highly competitive due to the fact that so many salespersons utilize the web as a selling tool. Therefore, with increasing rivalry comes decreasing costs for potential customers. Next, think about daily operational costs for local lenders, they have supplemental costs like rental fee and office essentials to deal with. An online retailer has marginal operation cost obligations and can as a result sell at a lesser rate. Another insurance cost slicing approach is to make your monthly payments a routine. You may not think it, but insurance suppliers notice steady payment patterns because they result in a significant amount of savings for the agency. For instance, if you pay your dues on the same day every month then the insurance firm doesn’t have to worry about the cost of distributing your statement. The money you save for the agency by paying your bills on time is reprimanded via lower monthly costs. Last but not least, the sooner you obtain a policy, the less you will have to pay in the future. Even if you are years from pension, it is crucial to note that almost ten percent of Americans, even those as young as 40, need facilitated care. Purchasing insurance earlier on in life is a safeguard for when you are older, as effective money maintenance and costs become more and more hard to overcome as you age.
- Think of auto insurance as part of your total financial plan; a powerful tool that can help:
- Safeguard the investment you’ve made in your car
- Pay for medical bills after an accident
- Shield you from the costly damages of an accident-related lawsuit
- Guard the valuable assets you’ve worked hard to collect (such as your home, retirement funds, stock or bond investments, etc.)
- Protect you from uninsured or under-insured motorists
- Pay for damage repairs due to theft, vandalism, or natural disasters; and, of course,
- Strengthen your peace of mind, every time you take to the road.
- best insurance stock – Canada employment insurance november 2012, canada insurance claims 2012 : The following is the text of Canada’s employment insurance report for Nov. released by Statistics Canada. Following little change in October, the number of people receiving regular Employment Insurance (EI) benefits in November edged down 4,500 (-0.8%) to 528,000.
The number of beneficiaries decreased slightly in Nova Scotia, British Columbia, Ontario and Quebec. At the same time, there were slight increases in Alberta, Saskatchewan and Newfoundland and Labrador. There was virtually no change in the other provinces.Claims declined in November 2012
To receive EI benefits, individuals must first submit a claim. The number of claims provides an indication of the number of people who could become beneficiaries.
Nationally, the number of initial and renewal claims fell by 4,400 (-1.9%) to 226,700 in November.
There were declines in eight provinces, with the most notable percentage decreases in Alberta (-6.7%), Nova Scotia (-4.1%), Saskatchewan (-3.7%) and Ontario (-3.1%). At the same time, the number of claims rose in Manitoba (+2.9%) and Quebec (+1.4%).Slight decrease in beneficiaries in four provinces
The number of people receiving regular benefits in November fell slightly in four provinces. In Nova Scotia, the number of beneficiaries declined 1.6%, following small decreases in the two previous months.
The number of beneficiaries fell 1.2% in British Columbia, the third consecutive monthly decline. There were also fewer people receiving regular benefits in Ontario (-1.1%) in November, following little change the month before.
In Quebec, the number of beneficiaries decreased 1.0% in November, offsetting an increase in October. There were slightly more beneficiaries in three provinces in November: Alberta, Newfoundland and Labrador, and Saskatchewan.
In Alberta, the number of people receiving benefits was up 1.5%, the fifth consecutive monthly increase. The number of beneficiaries edged up 1.0% in Newfoundland and Labrador and in Saskatchewan.Note to readers
Employment Insurance (EI) regular benefits are available to eligible individuals who lose their jobs and who are available for and able to work, but can’t find a job. The change in the number of regular beneficiaries reflects various situations, including people becoming beneficiaries, people going back to work, and people exhausting their regular benefits.
All data in this release are seasonally adjusted unless otherwise specified. For more information on seasonal adjustment, see Seasonal adjustment and identifying economic trends (http://www5.statcan.gc.ca/bsolc/olc-cel/colc-cel?catno=11-010- X201000311141&lang=fra) .
EI statistics are produced from administrative data sources provided by Service Canada and Human Resources and Skills Development Canada. These statistics may, from time to time, be affected by changes to the Employment Insurance Act or administrative procedures. Recent examples are the pilot project entitled “Working While on Claim,” introduced on August 5, 2012, and the regulation on search for suitable employment, that came into effect January 6, 2013.
The number of regular beneficiaries and the number of claims received for the current and previous month are subject to revision.
The number of beneficiaries is a measure of all people who received EI benefits from November 4 to 10. This period coincides with the reference week of the Labour Force Survey (LFS).
EI statistics indicate the number of people who received EI benefits, and should not be confused with LFS data, which provide information on the total number of unemployed people.
There is always a certain proportion of unemployed people who do not qualify for benefits. Some unemployed people have not contributed to the program because they have not worked in the past 12 months or their employment is not insured. Other unemployed people have contributed to the program but do not meet the eligibility criteria, such as workers who left their job voluntarily or those who did not accumulate enough hours of work to receive benefits.New content and historical revision on the way
Over the next few months, data on people who receive regular EI benefits will be available for the first time by occupation and detailed age group.
New seasonally adjusted data by sex, age, census metropolitan area, census agglomeration and occupation will also be available.
Seasonally adjusted series will be revised back to January 1997 to reflect the most recent seasonal factors. Geography boundaries will be updated from the 2001 to the 2006 Standard Geographical Classification, which mainly affects boundaries of census metropolitan areas and census agglomerations.
In addition, the definition of regular beneficiaries will be expanded to include those receiving regular benefits while participating in employment benefit programs, such as training. Furthermore, self-employed people receiving special benefits will be included in the special benefits category.
Health Insurance is perhaps one of the many vital requirements in life today especially when you are living in a place where none is provided for you by your government. To be with the right health insurance is to be with a more secure life regardless of your age, gender or stature in life but it actually becomes a more perceive need if you are already a senior or with some particular medical condition. Choosing health insurance options may not be as easy as buying candy from a store, so to speak. Today, you will find several private insurers and they could present to you a variety of options which may not always be the right one for you. How you go about choosing, here are some tips.
Will It Cover Everything You Need?
Why would you buy a health insurance in the first place, if not for you to get covered for everything you “need”, right? Of the many health insurance options available in the market today it should be easier for you to find the one that covers for everything you need. You may want to consider looking into offers from smaller insurance companies who are most likely able to customize the health insurance according to your demands. In order to make sure that you have everything that is necessary covered, start with the most basic needs in illnesses, injuries, or any other medical services. Then level up as you go along. It should be nice if the insurer could sit down with you in discussing the plan you wish to avail of.
Would The Cost Be Just Right And Not Bring You To “Bankruptcy”?
Since you will be paying good money for the health insurance you would buy, you might as well make sure that it will be worth it. For the price to be just right, you should be able to establish the “worth” of the plan in accordance with the “inclusive”. Health insurance options can be tough on the pocket but if you will be covered for most anything you need and the payment scheme can be easy to meet, then there is no reason for you to consider it as an impractical choice. Try to work out a plan that would not get your pocket empty and be without any cash for other emergency expenses.
Is The Plan The Best Amongst The Ones You Have Reviewed?
Again, one should not forget that there is a plethora of health insurance options out there today and with the competition getting bigger, you are most likely to find competitive plans. For easier access on plans, you may want to consider using the web to search for as many of these options as you can and then make the selection after much consideration.
These health insurance options should work for you and not against you therefore you need to choose the right one for you. There is no telling when it should benefit you but surely it will anytime soon. Do not allow yourself to live without health insurance as this is a need these days.
- In case of car accident, it is nice to have a safety net. Of course it is standard that once you buy a car, you must also purchase auto insurance. But what if the company where you buy your auto insurance policy is taking too long to process your claim? And what if the company does not recognize your claim at all? You see, having an auto insurance policy is not enough, not to mention, useless if you disregard the possibility that the insurance company you have chosen is unreliable.
With this, it is only proper to discuss the factors that need to consider when choosing an auto insurance company.
The first thing you should do before signing up for a purchase is to know if the insurance company is reliable or not. Auto insurance company can be considered reliable if it is paying the correct claim with the correct amount at the fastest time possible. To know this, you can check on the website of your state’s department of insurance. Posted in this website are the complaints of costumers with respect to the number of claims filed in a year.
One particular site that would certainly help you in selecting the best auto insurance is the J.D. Power and Associates website. This organization collects data from policyholders across the country. The J.D. Power and Associates also asks from these policyholders the grade-rating of their insurance company in terms of claims, handing, price, satisfaction with the representatives, coverage options, and the overall experience with the company.
The company’s grade-rating from costumers are very important factor to consider since you will never know when you will have to file a claim at the same time, get a result as soon as possible. It does not mean though that once a company receives complain, you are already gambling your money if you decide to purchase an insurance policy from them. The thing is, all companies can get complaints once in a while but consider those with the least number of complaints and the highest rating from their costumers. Also, consider the insurance company that ranks the highest in all aspects.
Then, you need to know the financial strength of the auto insurance company. As a reference, take of the Standard & Poor’s ratings and the A.M. Best. These two companies publish the financial strength rating of every insurance company in the United States. What is the importance of this? The financial strength of your possible auto insurance company determines if it has the capacity to settle or to pay for claims. Thus high financial strength rating means a wiser choice.
Consider also the price of the premium they offer and the choices of policy they have. Premiums matter much whether or not you are a frugal costumer.
The next thing you should consider in selecting your auto insurance company is the number of accredited body shops that is recommended by the particular company. Consider the distance of them from your place. This could be a minor consideration but once you are in the situation where you need your car to be repaired, then location is significant. Also, make sure that these body shops have the right equipment and expertise that will effectively answer any future need of your car.
Now that you know these things, you are ready to choose your auto insurance company.
- best insurance stock – best type of life insurance to option : Search around the web for the best type of life insurance, and you’ll find lots of financial advisers who say, without hesitation, that term life insurance is best. While I generally agree and have term life insurance myself, the right answer for each individual is not always that easy.The truth is that with life insurance, as with many financial products, “best” is a relative term. The question isn’t, “Which is best overall and for all time?” The question is, “which type of policy is best for me?”The best life insurance is the one that suits your needs based on your current and predicted future financial situation.Here, we’ll talk about the major types of life insurance – term, return-of-premium term and permanent – and look at the pros and cons of each. Then, you can decide which type of life insurance is best for you.Term Life Insurance: Most Recommended OptionThe American Council of Life Insurers says that term life insurance policies accounted for 3.7 million new policies totaling $1.1 trillion in face value in 2011. That’s nearly three-quarters of the face value of all individual life insurance policies issued in 2011.That’s not surprising, given that most financial professionals (at least the ones who don’t get hefty commissions from selling permanent life insurance) say term is best.And, in many cases, term life insurance is the best option. With term life insurance, you pay a set monthly premium for a certain amount of life insurance coverage for a certain amount of time. You might get $500,000 of insurance for 20 years, or $2 million for 10 years, depending on your circumstances.But the key to term life insurance is that it’s for a set term and that the payments don’t change. Here are some of the pros and cons of term life insurance: